COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
The safety, protection and well-being of our residents and staff remain our top priority. Staff members are wearing proper protective equipment in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and best practices.
Masking is no longer required indoors for residents, volunteers and residents’ guests, except in the personal care and health care areas. We continue to encourage those who are not feeling well to refrain from attending dining or other group activities.
We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (PA DHS) for COVID-19 testing and screening of staff, residents, and volunteers. Screening of staff (direct care, contracted staff) and volunteers is also ongoing at the beginning of each shift and are asked to suspend work or service should any symptoms occur.
In the event of a positive case(s), we have established a quarantine procedure and are able to isolate residents, according to guidance from CMS and PA DOH.
Nursing Care and Personal Care Visitations
- Visits do not need to be scheduled and may occur in a resident’s room.
- Visitors should wear masks while in the building.
- Based on the Department of Health’s recommendations, contact tracing will be conducted when a case of COVID-19 is identified. If your loved one resides in a room that is quarantined, you may still visit; however, you will be asked to wear additional PPE.
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well or have recently tested positive for COVID-19. If you have recently tested positive (within the past 10 days) please check with staff to ensure you meet the criteria to visit.
- Following your visit, please monitor yourself for signs and symptoms of any respiratory infection for the next 10 days, including fever, shortness of breath, cough, nausea, vomiting and/or sore throat. If any symptoms occur, please call us at 610-825-6100, ext. 1234, or ext. 1275 for further screening and instructions. If you are calling off hours, please call ext. 1242 or ext. 1308.
Thank you for helping us by following these important guidelines. We look forward to seeing you.